It's been a long time ago that women wear headbands to ascend their hair. From casual to dressy occasions we can find different types and colors that match our style but for money-wise decision, we want to shop something that fit for not just one occasion so we can save from buying again and again. In this aspect, women would love to spend more time on accessory store to get the headband they would like to wear but sometimes it can be confusing what to choose among the thousands of options to pick but don't worry because we have some practical style of picking out something that would truly fit in no matter where you go.
How Should You Choose Your Headband
1. Check For The Color Who says the color is not really important? Of course, it is! Do you like to look like so teenage girl with your something that is so playful or neon in color? If we take consideration of who will wear it, then a professional woman would go for something neutral in color. If you want to play safe with color then we recommend black since nothing beats the sophistication and adaptability of the black color to any occasion.
2. Choose The Right Style If you want to project an image of maturity and elegance, well a headband can help you too. Try to pick something that would complement the way you want people to see you, with an air of confidence the adornment on your hair can create a little bit of fashion taste. There is wider and thinner style of the headband as well as there is something that is flexible or stiff so to say. A thinner headband is fit if you want sophistic mood while you can play with the thicker headband if you want the general look and for the more decorative purpose.
3. The Theme Or Feature Of The Headband If you will go for a headband for all occasions then do not buy that headband with a holiday theme like Christmas and decorated with a snowman icon. This may just be fine if you are still a kid but for mature professional looking refrain from wearing those as it looks so odd and you could not wear it on daily or special occasion.
4. The Material Of The Headband The headband is a hair accessory that typically structured and made from various materials. One can find it made of leather or suede but all in all, if you want something that you can wear to work then get a headband that is super-flex in material as these may tend to last longer than a stiffer headband. You may also consider crochet for headband as it is elastic and pretty feminine.
5. How The Headband Is Constructed Try also to see if the headband is glued or sewed as there are so many versatile variations of materials used for the base of the headband, you can actually pick something that is right for your preferences. However, there are materials by which it looks more conservative and clean to match a corporate look. Stick to something that evokes grace and class no matter what the materials being used in making the headband but if it is made of fabric then silk is the best choice.
If you are bit crafty you can even play with some gemstone and decorative for a thin headband so just be careful on the pattern and style that can match your age and personality and a headband can give accent to your chic look.
The author does not allow comments to this entry